Wed, Jun 21|
ESOA June Meeting - Owners & Managers Round Table
Our June ESOA Luncheon, will be our MEMBERS ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION focusing on topics, questions, insights, and emerging technologies pertain to our industry and running your business. It will be held on Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 11:30 AM, at a NEW LOCATION: 17300 Preston Rd, Ste 300 Dallas, TX
Time & Location
Jun 21, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Dallas, 17300 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75252, USA
About the event
Our June ESOA Luncheon, will be our MEMBERS ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION focusing on topics, questions, insights, and emerging technologies pertain to our industry and running your business. It will be held on Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 11:30 AM, at a NEW LOCATION: 17300 Preston Rd, Ste 300 Dallas, TX 75252 (Preston Road & McCallum, see the map below).
Please note: Lunch will be provided to those who register by 8 AM the day before the meeting on 6/20. If you register after this time, you can bring your own lunch or stop by the on-property deli, or McDonalds next door 😊.
Below is instructions on how to register, or you can go to: www.esoa-dfw.com.
Our facilitator for our next Executive Roundtable meeting will be Tad McIntosh! To help address the most pressing needs and questions of our members, we need your input on the topics you would like us to discuss.
Here is a list to get us started.
- Are you doing anything special/innovative to add additional value to your client services that you think make you stand out among your peers?
- How are you handling inflation and price increases with your clients? Are you passing it on?
- Is the flexible work culture of working remote/hybrid here to stay? How does this impact your office staff and what are your clients doing?
- Do you anticipate making any changes in 2023 with the rumblings of a slowing economy? Layoffs, spend less on advertising, exploring new revenue streams ect..
- As established owners, are there any strategies, tips, or just wisdom that you wish you had known when you first started?
- What is your biggest obstacle to growth?
- How have you created efficiencies for you/your team (AI, VA, technology best moves) to make them more productive?
Please review this list and let me know what, if any, of these topics you would like us to discuss. If you have any suggestions for other topics you would like to include, please let me know that as well.
ESOA Member pay $30 at door