ESOA March Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
Our March ESOA Luncheon, will be our QUARTERLY ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONprogram focusing on topics, insights and emerging technologies pertain to our industry and running your business. It will be held on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Prestonwood Country Club, utilizing social distancing between attendees.
Our March Program will be led by one of our members! It promises to have an active, lively discussion on key topics!
Some discussion topics are:
- Tools & Techniques for Managing your Client, especially through the interview process
- Best Job Boards, candidate search techniques
- COVID-19 SPECIAL: Share the Best Business Development Techniques that are working for you during this time
- What is true value add to clients in our processes or marketing or relationships? Are we seeing this value change as Millennials take on leadership roles?
How should we be evolving in next 5 years with this age group of next gen leadership?
- What are we seeing as effective marketing tools in 2021? Anything new that shows results?
- Are we see seeing hiring patterns change in 2021 from the client side?
- What is your ‘best move’
- What is your biggest obstacle to growth?
- What have you started doing during the pandemic, that you will continue to do; and part 2) that you will discontinue as soon as we can do face to face again
- What has been your best source of client leads
- Anyone using a texting platform that you can use from your computer instead of picking up and thumbing on your phone?
- What mix of perm to temp revenue do you currently have and what do you feel is healthy
- Do you float temps yourself or use a third party? If third party, who are you using
- How to ensure you are working the jobs that close
- Creating a sense of Urgency for your clients and candidates
- Remote Interviewing, on-boarding, and orientation under Covid-19
Our Roundtable programs are highly attended and provide great discussion. It will be an excellent program to attend.
- ESOA Member pay online$25$250$0
- ESOA Member $25 pay at door$0$00$0
- Non ESOA Member pay online$50$500$0
- Member Zoom Attendee$25$250$0