ESOA October Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
Our October ESOA Luncheon, will be our Member Round Table focusing on Candidate marketing, recruiting, tools, and management that pertain to our industry and running your business. It will be held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Prestonwood Country Club, utilizing social distancing between attendees.
This luncheon will be led by Jolene Risch, President of Risch Results!
The Round table will discuss the challenges of getting a candidate through the entire recruiting process in a candidate-driven market. There will also be time to hear the struggles and questions our members have in their daily business. Some of our topics will be:
- Best practices to manage clients in a candidate market.
- How to address a client whose process includes 7 interviews.
- A client who loses candidates because of low compensation (nah, this never happens 😊)
- Best practices to manage our candidates in a candidate market.
- Best Recruiting tools that have made an impact to our business.
Jolene leads the Risch Results team who has decades of experience in human resources, staffing, and recruiting. For more than 20 years, she has helped companies cultivate their most valuable assets: people. Her career has been an exploration of identifying and nurturing talent. After earning her MA in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University, she became a consultant for People Effectiveness Practice at Ernst & Young. Jolene has worked directly with clients to create company-specific solutions for process consulting, staffing management, performance management and learning management..
Read more about Jolene on her LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jolenerisch/
- ESOA Member$25$250$0
- ESOA Member Pay $25 at door$0$00$0
- ESOA Member Zoom Attendee$20$200$0
- Non Member Guest$50$500$0